Monday 23 September 2013

HAPPY CUSTOMERS

HAPPY CUSTOMER AT LETS GO INDIA TOURS

I have been travelling with my friend and Ramesh Kumar as our driver, bodyguard and guide. I can honestly recommend his service in India. He is the best driver in India, very kind, hard working and always smiling and willing to help. He always gives good advices in every places. I think he knows most of the places in India, and he even knows some places not found in Lonely Planet book. With Ramesh you can touch the real India’s life, culture and habits. I would really recommend Ramesh for a tour of India. I am from Poland, this time I had only 3 weeks for this vacation, but I am planning to come back here to see the rest of India and I will definately arrange my trip with Ramesh.

Edyta Korzeniewska (Poland)


No comments:

Post a Comment